Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship for Nigerian Students: Robert Gordon University (UK) 2018 – 2019
ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY/ SCHOLARSHIP PROVIDER
Robert Gordon University (informally known as “RGU”) is situated in Aberdeen within Scotland, United Kingdom. RGU is a public university that was established in 1992.
RGU have 11 schools, including the School of:
- Aberdeen Business
- Applied Social Studies
- Architecture and Built Environment
- Computing Science and Digital Media
- Creative and Cultural Business
- Health Sciences
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Pharmacy and Life Sciences
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP
The Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship will awarded to exceptional students and will cover the cost of full tuition fees for the first year of undergraduate studies.
FIELDS OF STUDY COVERED
Please ensure that you meet these minimum entry criteria before applying:
- Recognised as an International fee payer (by the University, for tuition fees)
- Achieved (or intend on achieving) a minimum of 3 grade A A-levels (or equivalent)
- Satisfy the minimum entry requirements to study at RGU (as a Nigerian International student): http://www.rgu.ac.uk/international/country-specific-information/nigeria/entry-requirements
- Received and accepted an offer from Robert Gordon University to study towards a full-time undergraduate course
- Will be starting first year of undergraduate studies at RGU
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, you will need to download the Vice Chancellors Scholarship Application Form: RGU (.doc format)
Complete the application form in your own handwriting (in black pen and in block capital letters) or electronically. Do NOT leave any sections blank, as this will delay your application process or disqualify you from the scholarship application.
You will also be required to send copies of the following supporting documents:
- Academic Transcripts (official copies only)
- University or College Certificate (official copies only)
PS: If these documents are unavailable at the time of application and you are still waiting for your results, please send the documents as soon as you receive them.
Complete application packs must be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have been shortlisted, you will be invited for an interview (either via skype or telephonically).
- If your application has been successful and you are in line to receive a scholarship award, you will be notified by 1 August 2018.
- This scholarship (the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship) cannot be awarded in combination with another scholarship/ award/ discount.
- The maximum value of any scholarship/ award/ discount that can be awarded to any individual student is £3000 (approximately 1,150,000 Nigerian Naira).
- Find out more about being an International student (living and studying) at RGU: http://www.rgu.ac.uk/international-students
1 July 2018.
For any queries, please contact:
Robert Gordon University
(Undergraduate course queries)
Tel: +44 01224 262728