Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achiever’s Scholarship: Charles Darwin University (Australia) 2018 – 2019
ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY/ SCHOLARSHIP PROVIDER
Charles Darwin University (simply abbreviated as “CDU”) was established in 2003 when a merger occurred between 3 institutions: The Centralian College of Alice Springs, Northern Territory University (NTU) and the Menzies School of Health Research.
The Vice-Chancellor (as well as the President) of Charles Darwin University, is Professor Simon Maddocks.
CDU has 3 major faculties, including the Faculty of:
- Law, Education, Business and Arts
- Engineering, Health, Science and the Environment
- Vocational Education and Training
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP
Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achiever’s Scholarship (VCIHAS) at Charles Darwin University is for international students with excellent academic merit. Scholarships will cover between 25% to 50% of tuition fees, for the full duration of the degree.
FIELDS OF STUDY COVERED
Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Please ensure that you meet these minimum entry criteria before applying:
- International student (NOT an Australian citizen/ permanent resident or New Zealand citizen)
- Satisfy the English and academic entry requirement of CDU
- Applied for and received an offer of admission to study full-time at CDU (GTE cleared) in your selected degree, commencing in semester 2 of 2018
- Proven high achievement and academic excellence in previous related studies
- NOT currently holding another scholarship from an Australian or other foreign sponsor
HOW TO APPLY
If you have satisfied the entry requirements for the scholarship and wish to apply, please download the Vice-Chancellors Scholarship Application Form – CDU (.pdf)
You will be required to submit copies of the following documents with your application:
- Application and supporting documentation for your selected degree program at CDU
- Proof that you meet the English language requirement of CDU
- 2 x letters of support from academic referees
Completed application forms and documentation must be emailed to: email@example.com
There are a few scholarship obligations which students must adhere to – make sure that you read and agree to all of them before applying:
- Abide by the CDU by-laws (.pdf) at all times.
- Must be enrolled in full-time on campus studies.
- Must maintain sufficient academic progress every semester (a minimum average of 65% to 75% and no failed subjects).
- Remainder of tuition fees must be paid by students before the beginning of every semester.
- Must be paying international tuition fees.
Learn more about the available courses/ degree programs at CDU: http://www.cdu.edu.au/international/future-students/courses
Find out more about studying as an international student at CDU: http://www.cdu.edu.au/international
1 May 2018.
For any queries, please contact:
Charles Darwin University
Tel: +61 8 8946 7215