International Scholarship for Nigerian Students: Bond University (Australia) 2018 – 2019
ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY/ SCHOLARSHIP PROVIDER
Bond University is a fairly new University – established in 1987, but it is ranked within the top 20 global universities by Times Higher Education.
Bond University is a small University, with only 2,900 undergraduates students (approximately) and 1,200 postgraduate students (approximately).
The University offers the following study areas: Medicine; Health Sciences; Actuarial Science; Social Sciences, Psychology and Counselling; International Relations and Humanities; Communication and Creative Media; Business and Commerce; Law; Architecture and Built Environment; Hotel and Tourism; Sport; Executive Programs.
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP
The International Scholarship by Bond University will cover up to half of the tuition fees for those commencing studies at the University in January, May or September.
The aim of the scholarship is to help fund the brightest and most deserving students from around the world. Scholarships will be awarded based on academic merit, as well as leadership; community and sporting achievements.
FIELDS OF STUDY COVERED
Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Any field (except the following: Doctor of Physiotherapy/ Master of Psychology/ Medical Program)
Please ensure that you meet these minimum entry criteria before applying:
- International student (NOT Australian citizen or permanent resident)
- Applying to study at Bond University towards an Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree (except the following: Doctor of Physiotherapy/ Master of Psychology/ Medical Program)
- Excellent academic ability
- Proven strong leadership skills
- Proven involvement in extracurricular activities
- Meet the English entry requirements to study at Bond University (see more: https://bond.edu.au/future-students/study-bond/how-apply/information-international-students/english-language-requirements) if English is not your first language
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet all the above entry requirements and would like to proceed with applying for the scholarship award, please apply online at: https://apply.bond.edu.au/?refURL=/scholarship/international-student-scholarship
You will be required to submit the following documentation when applying:
- Academic statements
- Achievements summary
- Reference letters from relevant persons who can support your application
- Personal statement briefly explaining your attributes and key achievements (in 500 words)
- View the range of Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree programs at Bond University: https://bond.edu.au/future-students/study-bond/search-program
- Read and apply all of the application tips when applying for your scholarship: https://bond.edu.au/future-students/study-bond/how-apply/application-process/application-tips
- Learn more about the English requirements an studies at Bond University: https://college.bond.edu.au/english-at-bond
26 May 2018 (for studies commencing in September 2018)
22 September 2018 (for studies commencing in January 2019)
For any queries, please contact:
International Queries: Future Students
Tel: +61 7 5595 1024
Student Business Centre
Tel: +61 7 5595 1024
Send an enquiry via the Bond University contact form: https://forms.bond.edu.au/enquire?refURL=/scholarship/international-student-scholarship