International Postgraduate Scholarship for Nigerians: Goldsmiths, University of London (UK) 2018 – 2019
ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY/ SCHOLARSHIP PROVIDER
Goldsmiths, University of London is very central – based in South East London, United Kingdom and is 5 miles away from central London.
Goldsmiths academic institutes, departments and centres have numerous options for students who wish to study within the fields of humanities, cultural studies, arts, computing, social sciences and entrepreneurial business and management
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP
The Goldsmiths International Postgraduate Scholarship will be funding a maximum of 16 students, for one year of study. Scholarship awards will be to a maximum value of £5,000 per student (approximately 1,925,000 Nigerian Naira), in the form of a fee waiver.
Scholarships will be awarded based on academic excellence only. Awards will be granted to students from the following areas:
- International: 5 scholarship awards
- Asia: 5 scholarship awards
- North America: 3 scholarship awards
- Latin America: 3 scholarship awards
FIELDS OF STUDY COVERED
Please ensure that you meet these minimum entry criteria before applying:
- International student
- Self-funding student
- Received and accepted an offer of a place by Goldsmiths to study towards a full-time postgraduate (Masters) qualification, commencing in September 2018
- Proven academic excellence or achievements in your field of study
- NOT yet started your Masters course
HOW TO APPLY
You will need to apply for the scholarship via your myGoldsmiths account: https://info.gold.ac.uk/OnlineServices/StudentPortal/portalLogin.aspx
You would have created your personal myGoldsmiths account when applying for a course.
The following supporting documentation must be submitted when applying:
- University/ College official degree certificates (photocopies only)
- University/ College transcripts (photocopies only)
- 2 x academic references regarding your most recent/ current course (or professional references if applicable) (read the guidelines for references: http://www.gold.ac.uk/pg/fees-funding/2018-entry/reference-tips/)
- Read the Frequently asked questions before applying for the scholarship: http://www.gold.ac.uk/pg/fees-funding/2018-entry/faqs/
- Make use of the application tips to increase your chance of a successful application: http://www.gold.ac.uk/pg/fees-funding/2018-entry/application-tips/
2 May 2018.
For any queries, please contact:
Goldsmiths, University of London
Tel: + 44 020 7919 7171