International Graduate School Development Trust Africa Scholarship: Loughborough University (UK) 2018 – 2019
ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY
The history of Loughborough University dates back to 1909 when a small Technical Institute was established in Loughborough centre. The Technical Institute was a provider of local facilities for further education, with courses in art, science and technical subjects.
In 1966 Loughborough University officially became a university. Today, “Lough” (as the university is known by locals) is a public research university situated in Loughborough, Leicestershire, England.
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP
The Africa Scholarship will cover 100% of tuition fees for a period of one year.
FIELDS OF STUDY COVERED
Please ensure that you meet these minimum entry criteria before applying:
- Permanent resident in Africa
- Received a conditional or unconditional offer from Loughborough University to study in 2018/2019 towards a postgraduate course
- Proven academic excellence (generally a first Class Honours Degree)
- Will return to your home country once completed the postgraduate programme
- Committed and able to make a significant contribution to your home country when returning
- Able to cover any other study costs not covered by the scholarship program (this includes travel costs, living and maintenance expenses) (you will be required to show proof of these funds)
Please note: students who receive a conditional offer from Loughborough University will only be able to receive the scholarship if the conditions are met in full.
HOW TO APPLY
Download the International Africa Scholarship Application Form (.pdf)
Completed application forms and supporting documents must be returned to:
Marketing and Advancement
30 April 2018.
For any queries, please contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 1509 222491
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org