International Bloomsbury Fashion Scholarship: Regent’s University London (UK) 2018 – 2019
ABOUT THE COMPANY/ UNIVERSITY/ SCHOLARSHIP PROVIDER
Regent’s University London was established in 1984 and is situated in London, UK as a private non-profit university.
Bloomsbury Publishing Plc (the scholarship partner) is one of the top independent publishing houses. Bloomsbury currently has more than 235 titles in fashion.
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP
The Bloomsbury Fashion Scholarship will be awarded to the value of £4,000 (approximately 1,500,000 Nigerian Naira) towards tuition fees. This scholarship will be awarded through a competition.
The Scholarship will also include the following:
- mentoring by Bloomsbury’s Visual Arts department marketing manager
- internship during the summer, working within Bloomsbury Visual Arts fashion books marketing department (part of the academic division at Bloomsbury)
- unlimited access to the Bloomsbury Fashion Central website
- leading role in Regent’s fashion events
FIELDS OF STUDY COVERED
MA International Fashion Marketing
Please ensure that you meet these minimum entry criteria before applying:
- Any nationality (including Nigerian)
- In possession of an undergraduate degree upper second class (2:1) UK honours (or the international equivalent from a recognised tertiary institution)
- Received an offer to study at the Regent’s University London (before the application closing date)
- Studying towards the MA International Fashion Marketing course at Regent’s University London
- Proven excellent academic background in fashion/ marketing
- Proven interest in the publishing industry
- Proven potential to contribute positively to Bloomsbury’s good reputation as a top provider of academic fashion books
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, you must submit an essay (approximately 1000 words) on the topic:
Both the publishing and fashion industries are undergoing periods of creative disruption.
Discuss the differences & similarities as to how these 2 industries are responding to the opportunities and challenges presented by technological innovation.
Send your essay via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about the MA International Fashion Marketing course at: http://regents.ac.uk/study/postgraduate-study/programmes/ma-international-fashion-marketing/
Learn more about Bloomsbury Publishing Plc: http://www.bloomsbury.com/uk/academic/academic-subjects/fashion/
Learn more about Bloomsbury Fashion Central website: https://www.bloomsburyfashioncentral.com/
31 May 2018.
For any queries, please contact:
Regent’s University London
Tel: +44 020 7487 7505