Cass Business School International Scholarship: City, University of London (UK) 2018 – 2019
ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY/ SCHOLARSHIP PROVIDER
The City, University of London is based in Northampton Square (within London in the United Kingdom). Formerly known as “City University, London” or “City”, the University has close on 18,000 students.
To provide a little background on the University – it was established as “Northampton Institute” in 1894 and later in 1966 became known as “The City University, London”.
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP
Cass Business School scholarship is for International students who wish to undertake their first year of undergraduate studies at the City, University of London.
The scholarship will be awarded for a duration of 1 year, to the value of £2,000 (approximately 770,000 Nigerian Naira) towards tuition fees.
FIELDS OF STUDY COVERED
Undergraduate (first year students only)
Cass Business School course:
- Accounting & Finance
- Banking and International Finance
- Investment and Financial Risk Management
- Business Management
- Business Studies
- Actuarial Science
Please ensure that you meet these minimum entry criteria before applying:
- International fee paying student (non-UK/ non-EU)
- Will be studying your 1st year of undergraduate course in 2018
- Do NOT hold (or studying for) ‘A’ Levels or an International Baccalaureate
- Achieved excellent academic results in all prior international qualifications
- Received and accepted an offer from the Cass Business School at the City, University of London (as your first choice)
- Read and agreed to the Scholarship Terms and Conditions (http://www.cass.city.ac.uk/courses/undergraduate/scholarships/cass-international-scholarship-terms-and-conditions)
HOW TO APPLY
Students who meet the minimum eligibility criteria will be sent an invitation via email a few weeks after receiving an offer from Cass. Students who receive an invitation will then be able to apply for the scholarship award.
Please contact the Cass Admissions team via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out the criteria for your selected qualification.
- Read the Scholarship FAQ’s before submitting an enquiry: http://www.cass.city.ac.uk/courses/undergraduate/scholarships/cass-business-school-international-scholarship-frequently-asked-questions
- Find out what it’s like living and studying in the UK as a Nigerian student: http://www.city.ac.uk/international/my-country/nigeria
- Find out more about the various Cass Business School courses: http://www.cass.city.ac.uk/courses/undergraduate/courses
31 July 2018
For any queries, please contact:
City, University of London: Admissions Team
Tel: +44 020 7040 4040